To meet this ambitious goal of a “smart thermostat” we have developed the SMT-131 thermostat. A wall thermostat that is equally capable of controlling a small HVAC system in a retirement home or hotel room as it is controlling a sophisticated air handling system in a large building.
An impressive list of input / output options are provided in the SMT-131 that further enhance its capabilities. Integrated PIR and door or window inputs are provided that will automatically alter the thermostat’s control set point and mode to eliminate energy wastage if the room or office is found unoccupied or if doors and windows are left open.
Analogue control outputs are also provided as well as relay outputs so that the latest variable capacity systems as well as modulating valves can be controlled if necessary. This includes support for DC fan motors with minimum and maximum fan speed limit control.
- Bright Backlit Touch Screen
- Intuitive Operation
- Relay & 0-10V Equipment Control Outputs
- Single or Three Fan Speed Control
- Heat Pump or Heat Cool Control Logic
- 0-10V DC Fan Control
- Extensive Installer Options Menu
- PIR, Window and Door Status Inputs
- Inbuilt Logic for Room Occupancy
- Integrated Modbus RTU Communications
- Optional Remote Sensor(s) Available
- Switched Occupancy Input
- Optional Door Station Input (shown)
- CE & Ctick Certified
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty RTB